Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Costumes Preview

I thought I was done making Halloween costumes. 
I figured Cade and Claire could loan theirs out to Ellie and Pete.
Guess I was wrong.  Since I made them with flannel so 
they could be pajamas after Halloween most of the 
costumes have been well worn and others have been
stored away.
I guess Ellie and Pete need some of their own to 
wear out or store away!!

Claire sent this letter back in July
How could I say NO??

This one was marked "read first"
I went on the internet and printed a couple vampire
costumes on the back, you can see them thru the paper


I think she might be more interested in the 
vampire face than the costume
Such an artist though!!


My cape rendition 

 The pictures I downloaded had a vest so I made one.
I told her she needs a white long sleeved t-shirt
and black pants.  I made the white cuffs to add
to the white t-shirt

Back of the vest

I'm still making the vampire hair
Shiny satin with a widows peak

Ellie asked for a Blue's Clues costume
Whatever that is...I downloaded pictures from 
the computer.  Hope I got the tail right

I put a red bag inside the hat so you could see it

Might be a little big but she can play in it all winter

And Brooke thought it would be cute for Pete to be a Shark

Have you ever seen a shark pattern?
Me either...another download on the computer
for pictures of a shark costume

Fin and all

I'll post Halloween pictures for sure, the
costumes will be way cuter with little people in them!!








2 comments: