Saturday, September 16, 2017

I Forgot to Post our Bandon Trip

We got home from Bandon and went right into 
Ellie's 5th Birthday so I totally forgot
to post pictures of our trip.
June 23 to July 1

We got there the day before Brooke and Chris
 This was the first thing down the chute
 After all our stuff was unloaded
Walt's relaxation
My relaxation
The sun set
and the kiddos arrived in the middle of the night
Then we unloaded them in the morning
 and off to the beach


 Pete is wearing Gram's slippers
 The neighbors brought over oysters on the half shell
Yummmmm!!
More beach






 One morning the whole group was on the beach, sisters,
cousins, second cousins

Sisters
 The way back wasn't as crowded
 I showed Ellie how to look for agates
She looks at a few sugar agates and I show her
how to look for clearer ones and she says,
"Sort of like this Gram"
 Exactly like that Ellie
It's a beauty

Hors d' oeuvres at Aunt Marci's one night



front row: Ethan, Elise, Giuliana, Taylor, Sam, Finn
middle row: Lex, Kaylee, Ellie
back row:  Jake, Triniti, Anthony, Araya, Amaree
 Pete



 Good Times!!
 Guess!  Yup back to the beach
This time to build a sand castle






 Bath time
 Ellie learns to make popcorn the old fashion way
 Off to bed
The big kids get to eat popcorn and play cards

Fun time but we missed Cade, Claire, Amy, and Andrew

1 comment:

  1. Look like a great trip!! I love to see the family pictures. And, Aunt Marci's cabin looks a little smaller now with all those adult bodies in it :) I don't think I have been to Bandon in 20+ years. It's been way to long!! (PS I always make kettle corn and pop corn the old fashioned way. Tastes better!!)

    ReplyDelete