Friday, October 25, 2019

Time in California

Walt's away hunting so off I went to California
Claire had a Lacrosse Tournament in Santa Barbara
on the weekend.  We headed down on Friday afternoon
 After Sacramento there's a lot of nothing for a ways

and a ways
 Claire rides well
 Then you hit the coast
 Bird of Paradise
Hybiscus
Like you're in Hawaii or something
 Claire's happy place...the Mall
 and food
 Five games in the tournament
three on Saturday and two on Sunday
Claire made some great plays
 and three or four points
 Nice one!!

 Back in the car for our 7 hour drive home
 I liked the coast 


 Anything familiar Chris?
And then I flew back home to Fall!!
I thought I had a couple pics of Cade but
I guess not.  I'll get some next month!

Fun Girl Trip, Thanks Amy and Claire!!

1 comment:

  1. Glad you had a fun time. Your maple looks pretty in its fall color. :)

    ReplyDelete