Friday, January 1, 2016

16th Annual New Year's Eve Bash

It seems like all my posts are of grandkids so I thought 
I should post more of the other stuff we do.  We have this
New Year's Eve party every year and I never take pictures
This year wasn't much different I forgot to bring the camera
to the first house and at our house I forgot to get the camera out

In 1999 when everyone was worried about our computers
crashing at the new millennium our friends and we decided to 
have a New Year's Eve party.  As we were planning we decided
to make it a progressive dinner so we could see each others
houses decorated for Christmas.   So now 16 years later I'm just 
now deciding to take pictures!!  Go Figure 


The first course was drinks and hors d'oeuvres
Mary Anne made beautiful ones too I'm really bummed
I didn't get pictures of them

Salad was the second course at our house
Didn't get any pictures of my pretty Waldorf Salad (sorry
 I really don't think to take pictures of food) 
but here is my New Year's banner 

and our table to seat 10

Main Course was a yummy stew at Jamie's

I brought the camera!!

Some chatting is always good




Then on to the New Year's Eve party at Jan's with a dice game and
snacks.  We all chipped in $10 and bought Lottery tickets (50)
and scratched them throughout the evening.


As you can see...we should have just kept our money and 
we would have been ahead!!


Jan just had new bookcases and fireplace put in and
updated.  The house looked new!!

New Year's at the Space Needle


Happy New Year!!!



1 comment: