Tuesday, January 30, 2018

Pete turns 3

We went over to help Pete celebrate his 3rd birthday.
I'm getting so bad a taking pictures!  I forgot to take
my camera into the Children's Museum, so I don't
have any pictures of the fun time they had in the 
water room or climbing the tree house.  
 But I had the camera for the present unwrapping
 which big sister helped out at
 Teaching Pete the tricks of the trade
 and checking things out after the opening
 Of course, there is always a pause to read the books
 and then putting the toys together
 and playing with them



 Then the imaginations kick in and they find different 
ways to play with the gifts.  The circular marble spirals
ended up being fry pans for all the fruits and vegetable the
colorful blocks became
 Green is GOOD
Yummmmm

Have fun being 3, Pete!

No comments:

Post a Comment