Sunday, February 12, 2023

Lake Curlew June 2022

 I'm going to try this again.  I was having trouble downloading pictures on from my phone to my computer. I figured that out and then this blog wasn't lining things up easily.  Now I'll try again.

                                      First night at Durago State Park was pretty nice
                                                     They were herding geese

                                                         On to Lake Curlew
                                                      Fishing wasn't too bad
                                     The Ladies found a nice little outdoor restaurant

                                                       On to Potholes State Park
                                                 where the fishing was a little better
                                                    There were cabins there
                                             And some campsites out in the open sun
                                                    or back in some shady areas
                                               Our RV sites where grassy and shady


No comments:

Post a Comment